Wednesday, August 23, 2006

At least I'm not watching terrestrial daytime TV

I managed to get through an entire year of doing nothing during the day while I was writing up my thesis so how come I'm so bored after 3 days off from work? I guess the lack of mobility is adding to the level of boredom as I can't do much more than watch TV and DVD's or surf the net. Then again that's pretty much all I did for the aforementioned year!

Pretty much existing on a diet of Stargate SG1, 8 Simple Rules and Home Improvement at the mo, thank god for abc1 and Sky One! Boo to the Sci Fi channel for canceling SG1 though! They'd better let them film a wrap up episode or a TV film or something to bring the Ori storyline to a conclusion. They can't leave Daniel as a Prior!
Guess they could move all the team to Atlantis...

Not long till the Fall season of shows starts in the US! New House and Veronica Mars episodes! WooHoooooooooo! No more West Wing though *sniff*. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip looks good, now all they need to do is write Richard Schiff and Allison Janney in as series regulars and I'll be a happy bunny.

10 comments:

Damien said...

Don't forget Battlestar Galactica.

gorbash78 said...

As if you'd let me.

Damien said...

Revenge for Veronica Mars and House :P

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with House.. or Battlestar Galactica!

gorbash78 said...

Or Veronica Mars!
Charmed on the other hand...:P

Damien said...

It's Charméd, and yeah, she's a bit of a moose.

Anonymous said...

I dunno about Veronica Mars.. I watched a bit of it the other night.. not sure what you find so appealing!

and there's nothing that wrong with Charméd - but then I do like my cheese! :-P

Anonymous said...

I dunno about Veronica Mars.. I watched a bit of it the other night.. not sure what you find so appealing!

and there's nothing that wrong with Charméd - but then I do like my cheese! :-P

Damien said...

It is actually Charmed. That's just a reference to a friend who, when seeing a Charmed calendar, asked who Charméd is.

Parse that grammar.

gorbash78 said...

Oh I know all about your fondness for cheese matey! Charmed is even more cheddary than 911 though :P
I actually used to watch it pretty much every day because my mother and sister watched it and it had a Smiths song as a theme song.
Veronica Mars is best watched from the beginning - it can get very confusing otherwise as it's a series long mystery arc. Plus it has cute boys! Camp boys, but cute nonetheless! :)