Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Triumphant Bells

Lastfm can be very useful and informative from time to time! It's just played me Mike Doughty's "I hear the bells" which I recognised as a song I'd heard somewhere and really liked then forgotten to look up. Thankfully, Lastfm's tag feature was there to help as it had been given the tags "Veronica Mars" and "Logan and Veronica" by someone with impeccable taste in TV.
On the other hand, the next song it played me was Coldplay. Sigh. Where's that Ban button...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to play nothing but Coldplay in the car from now until Christmas :P

Anonymous said...

*have* ColdPlay in the car right now :D

Anonymous said...

And just what is wrong with Coldplay?! :-O

gorbash78 said...

Damo : Do you WANT me to drop crumbs and sticky drinks all over your nice leather seats?

Caity : You poor thing! Have a beer to console yourself ;)

Emma : They're just one of those bands whose songs usually set my teeth on edge. Chris Martin should just get over himself and smile! Weird Al's polka version of Speed of Sound is good though :-)

Anonymous said...

You just have no taste :-P

Damien said...

Do you WANT me to drop crumbs and sticky drinks all over your nice leather seats?

I forsee much walking for you in the future ;-)

Anonymous said...

gorbash78 said: "They're just one of those bands whose songs usually set my teeth on edge."

When I stretch my hamstrings, my teeth feel funny. I just realised they feel the same when I listen to Coldplay. Lucky I'm masochistic.